Adding Quiz Questions
Follow the first 3 requirements above before proceeding the instructions below
Adding Questions to the Quiz for the First Time
Once you have created a quiz by configuring the quiz settings and adding it to your course page.
You will see this page, where it says no questions have been added yet. Click " Edit quiz " button to proceed inserting quiz questions.
Adding Questions to the Quiz by editing an existing Quiz Module that is already generated.
- To begin editing the quiz and adding questions, make sure editing is turned on. Then, click on the quiz title (NOT the edit button) to open the quiz introduction page.
- Then, on the quiz introduction page, click the "Edit Quiz" button either in the content or in the Administration Box
- Click the "Add question..." button to begin a new question.
- Select the type of question you wish to add. In the samples below, it chooses "Essay" type of question, after choosing click "Add"
- For detailed information about each question type, return to the main Moodle page and look for the corresponding tutorial(s) under "Adding Quiz Activities to Moodle."
This will show a page "Adding an Essay Question" If you selected it will show a page "Adding a Numeric Question". the sample image below is only showing the Adding an Essay Question.
- Note that every type of quiz they have their own unique fields to encode, however they have common required fields.
- Question Name <- (e.g. Question 1, Question 2, / Question A. Question B., IV )
- Question Text <- ( Type your question here )
- Default Mark <- 1 is Default mark
Repeat same procedure if you wish to add more questions.